FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• PROMO FARES
1) Why I can't find the promotional fares?
Here are some of the possible reasons why promo fares are not displayed:
• Seats are not available on your selected dates.
> Select different dates
• The required number of travelers are not met.
> Check flight restrictions (i.e. GV2 (2-to-go) promo requires min. 2 persons to book)
• The required number of stay are not met.
> Check flight restrictions for minimum and maximum days of stay
• The promotion is offered by a specific airline that you have NOT selected.
2) How can I see the air fare breakdown?
Just simply mouse-over on the airfare price and the breakdown will be displayed as shown:
• ONLINE BOOKING
3) How do I book air tickets online?
This booking engine works in 4 steps:
• Step 1: Select > select destination and departure dates
• Step 2: Flights > select fares and flight timing
• Step 3: Traveller > key-in the passenger details
• Step 4: Confirm > review and confirm your bookings
• MODES OF PAYMENT
4) How will I make payment?
We have 5 types of payment modes:
• Option 1: Pay by Credit Card
> Our staff will contact you to verify the details of your credit card and to reconfirm the flight bookings. Please do note that Credit Card payment might incur Admin Fee for certain airlines. Authorization form is required if the credit card holder is not the traveller.
• Option 2: Pay by Cheque
> It must be issued under C & E Holidays Pte Ltd. We will only issue your ticket once the cheque is cleared. The minimum clearing day is 2-3 working days. In the event that the ticket should be issued within 24hrs or 72hrs after reservation, cheque payment is not accepted.
• Option 3 & 4: Internet Fund Transfer / ATM Transfer / Cash Deposit
> Transfer fund to DBS or OCBC (Current Account). Below is the complete bank details. Please send us the copy of the transaction at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process the issuance of your ticket.
|ACCOUNT NAME: Cultural & Entertainment Holidays Pte Ltd|
|ACCOUNT TYPE: CURRENT ACCOUNT||ACCOUNT TYPE: CURRENT ACCOUNT|
|ACCOUNT NUMBER: 025-901981-9||ACCOUNT NUMBER: 654-414747-001|
|BANK & BRANCH CODE: 7171 / 025||BANK & BRANCH CODE: 7339 / 654
BANK SWIFT CODE: cOCBCSGSG
• Option 5: Pay at our Office
> Our office is located at No. 1 Jalan Berseh, Unit #02-28 New World Centre, Singapore 209037.
Note: Payment must be made within 24hrs – 72hrs upon flight confirmation or depending on the ticketing dateline given by the airlines, otherwise booking will be cancelled automatically by airlines.
5) How will I get my ticket?
> The e-ticket will be send to the email address you provided once payment had been received and confirmed by our staff.
• BOOKING CHANGES
6) How do I change the details of my bookings?
* Note: Other changes on flight booking (if applicable or permitted) may incur airline penalties and admin charges.
> You can call our ticketing staff for changes/amendments at (+65) 62957117. You can also email us at email@example.com.
• OTHER WEBSITE CONCERN
7) Why does it take longer to load the result page?
> If 'All Airlines' is selected when searching for fares, please bear in mind that the booking engine might take a bit longer as it checks all the airline fares available.
Tip: Specify the airline you want to lessen the waiting time.