TICKETING RULES & CONDITIONS
By completing air ticket booking with us, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the stipulated ticketing conditions:
1. Air ticket rates are not fully guaranteed until full payment had been made and your ticket(s) are issued. (See modes of payment).
2. Request meals, assistance and seating are not guarantee that such request will be honoured by the airline. We suggest that you confirm with the airline before departure.
3. Ticket refund, re-issue and other booking changes (if applicable or permitted) may incur airline penalties and admin charges.
4. Promotional fares are non-refundable.
5. Flight timings are subject to changes by the airline without prior notice. Please provide us your valid contact number and email address so that airline staff can reach you if there are any changes.
6. Taxes are all subject to changes due to currency fluctuations and revisions by the airlines and can only be finalized and confirmed upon ticketing.
7. Please ensure that your passport is valid at least 6 months and you have relevant visa or transit visa.
8. Please ensure that your name is exactly as it appears on passport. Airlines do not allow changes on online reservations.
• Payment must be made within 24hrs – 72hrs upon flight confirmation or depending on the ticketing dateline given by the airlines, otherwise reservations made will be cancelled automatically.
• Please note that reservation made after office hours (6:00pm onwards - Monday to Friday & 1.00pm onwards - Saturday) will be processed on the following business day. We are closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
• For SQ Advance Purchase (Higher Class): Reservations and ticketing must be completed at least 7 days before departure.
• Booking China-bound flights with China Eastern, China Southern and Air China requires immediate payment.
• For any special request or assistance, call our hotline : +65 6295 7117 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.